REVIEW | Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream

November 18, 2016

Hi Strawberriesssss I'm back with another beauty review!
I'm so sorry for my "not-so-active" update because I was busy prepared for my college presentation and exam is coming very soon!

This time I wanted to share about the skin care product that I received it recently which is...

SWISSVITA MICRITE 3D EYE CREAM!

 Before that let me introduce about SWISSVITA.
Swissvita is a well-known cosmetic brand which create medical skin care that present simple, security and effectively way to solve skin care problem without surgery.
It has many skincare product in the market, and Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Eye Cream is one of their star product.



It has received 3 awards which are:
  • Watson's beauty award
  • Oscar beauty award
  • Amazon 5 star review 

Features
  • Retard skin aging around eyes, smoothen fine lines weaken melanin, fine lines around eyes and tighten up the skin, and protect the skin around eyes and form the barries.
  • Contain abundant AC-11 and B12 for intense hydration and repair, LS 9736 Extract for long term anti winkles 
  • Suitable for all skin type because it is NON-GREASY, PARABEN FREE, ALCOHOL FREE AND IT IS WATER BASED.
What I thought about this product?   
*I'm so sorry for the very unclear photo as I'm using my phone to take pic*
 I love the texture of gel as it is super smooth when applied on my eyes.

*Tap Tap Tap*
As you can see in this photo even though the colour of the gel is orange but when apply on eyes it will become transparent.I also find out that it is fast absorb and did not feel any stickiness.

So far I only use not more than 1 week but I can saw my eyes is not so puffy after using it.

If you wish to get this product, you can check out by click this LINK .
There is a good news for my lovely readers and my followers too!
Now you can purchase this eye cream by using this promotion code below for RM10 discount.
TiffanyLoveSwissvita

 SWISSVITA
Official Website: All Young Swissvita
Facebook Page: Swissvita SkinLab My 

You Might Also Like

0 comments