Chateraise Patisserie is at One Utama now!!

June 18, 2016

Konnichiwa!
 Today I visited One Utama with my friends and I wanted to buy some desserts for my family since tomorrow is Father's Day. So, I decided to drop by Chateraise Patisserie since they just opened few days ago and I saw a lot of people recommend it on social media. Let go check it out!

*Long queue since today is weekend @@*

Chateraise Patisserie is a very popular in Japan with more than 460 stores opened there. They served a wide range of Japanese Western Cake such as fresh cream cakes, swiss cream roll, Mochi, Daifuku and more and more and MORE!
Actually their first outlet is located at KLCC but now there is one more outlet at One Utama so that everyone who wish to try their cakes and sweets not need to go so far already yay!



 *My friend say the cake decoration are even look nicer than their outlet in Japan ahhaha*


*so many types of fruit jelly woo~*

Those Financier(a small french cake) looks delicious OMO. I heard my friend say in Japan they used to bring it while they are going to visit people house so interesting!  

Honestly, their cake prices are higher compared with other bakeries in Malaysia. Yet, since they using truly fresh eggs, milk, and other ingredients and it is imported directly from Japan too so I think that it is worth to pay for it :)

Since I have no idea which cakes I want to buy plus my lovely mom don't wish me to spend too much for it LOL so here is what I brought from Chateraise Patisserie.

*Fresh Cream Roll which cost about RM4.80. I guess this is the most cheaper cake in their store haha*

 *I would highly recommend their Legendary Fresh Cream Cake(RM14.90) since I saw the "NO1 BEST SELLER" label on this cake and trust me, you never get tired of this cake even though there is a lot of whipped creams! The strawberries in this cake was juicy sweet and fresh yum!

Before the end of the post, I would like to tell that Chateraise cakes are not recommended for Muslims because their cakes content alcohol ~ 

CHATERAISE PATISSERIE
Isetan 2nd Floor, Eat Paradise
One Utama Shopping Centre,
No1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,Bandar Utama Shopping Centre,
47800 Petaling Jaya.

SAYONARA and see you all in next post!



You Might Also Like

39 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yea but unfortunately their cakes are not recommended to Muslim since some of the cakes may content alcohol :((

      Delete
    2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. best cakes in phoenix az

      Delete
  2. i love their cake lucky now they have another one in 1 Utama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya so that everyone not need to go KLCC so far haha!

      Delete
  3. I guess I have to ask which has alcohol and which doesnt then...they really look yummy..i want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it is too bad that Muslim are not recommend to have their cakes they should make some desserts that didn't contain alcohol so that Muslims get the chances to have it too!:)

      Delete
  4. I just had lunch & now craving for this. Thank you hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started miss their fresh cream roll too omg >.<

      Delete
  5. Another nice pastry shop, yummy! will try to visit if got chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try their strawberry cakes and cream puff when you drop by!

      Delete
  6. Okay, just pinned it on my next weekend getaway! Thanks for sharing yo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Go! You must try it and you will not get tired with their cakes once you have it haha!

      Delete
  7. Such a varied array of pastries. I wouldn't know where to start eating! I guess I would need to drop by multiple times to sample them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA IKR~ Too many choices and I suggest you to try their strawberry cake since it is their best seller ;)

      Delete
  8. That is the best Japanese pastry!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. another nice new shop in town.. love all these japanese pastries, so fluffy and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Craving for them now. The desserts looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! I keep taking pics for all the desserts it's just too beautiful <3

      Delete
  11. I spotted them before they open.. Hahaha... I only tried the KLCC branch, but it wasn't meeting my expectation. Should give a try for this as well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really? For me the cakes are nice but their mochi is just so-so for me haha

      Delete
  12. the pastries are simply too cute to resist! would pay a visit soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh yums the cake looks so cute!! :D i love the strawberry roll there..

    ReplyDelete
  14. i saw so many good review for this cafe!!!will try it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have see everyone posting about the pastries there! My bro has tried it too. I gonna check them out soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I gotta try their best selling strawberry cake! You gotta try their cream puff too super nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I first tried it and now I love it so much. The cream and cakes are so fresh. Have you tried their mochi, its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, it's at 1 Utama now?! Must go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Finally not need to go KLCC to buy it yay~~~ \(^o^)/

      Delete
  19. omg ~ all the pastry looks so nice and cute ~ I wanna go and try this ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea really nice you should go check out Shin May :DD

      Delete
  20. Which one should I choose?!! They all look so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It looks pretty yummy - I guess i should check out their outlet in KLCC.

    ReplyDelete
  22. woww.. i love dessert! its look yummy !!

    done follow your blog.. no. 32
    do follow me back ya.. nice to meet u.. =)

    http://www.tengkubutang.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. all these dessert, it's a weakness for me, i must try not to look at them too much, too much sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea ikr! There are so cute and delicious ❤❤ *gain weight lol 😂😂*

      Delete
  24. craving for cakes right now! Was there earlier actually but came a wee bit too late and they were already closing :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's look delicious and there so many type cake and bread. I should visit this patisserie after raya. Hehehehe Thanks god, it's near my workplace. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am Muslim. When I went to buy, they told me which cakes contains alcohol and which are not. So we can buy it. Just ask which cakes contains alcohol

    ReplyDelete